|40M||40.0||1,000||4,000||20.5||300||24||21.6 - 26.4||3.5||28||0 to +50|
|45M||52.5||1,000||4,000||22.6||450||24||21.6 - 26.4||3.5||28||0 to +50|
|50ML||62.5||1,000||4,000||22.6||850||24||21.6 - 26.4||3.5||30||0 to +50|
|50M||67.5||1,000||4,000||39.0||1,000||24||21.6 - 26.4||6.0||30||0 to +50|
|58M||75.0||1,000||4,000||51.3||1,500||24||21.6 - 26.4||8.0||33||0 to +50|
† Values are representative of current designs. Design-to-specification windings, drive and control circuits are available.
These three-phase brushless dc motors, which were originally designed for use in laser beam printers (LBP) and plain paper copiers (PPC), have highly accurate rotational speed control - to within 0.1 percent, depending on the driver configuration.
More recent applications of the outer rotor designs, as motors for automotive seat cooling and battery coolers in hybrid vehicles, take advantage of their low noise and high efficiency.
Type M motors offer:
- 3-phase, outer rotor, ball bearing designs
- 1W to 50W continuous output power
- Hall effect commutation
- Availability with or without motor drive circuits
- Tachometer option (50 square wave pulses per revolution)
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) or phase-locked loop (PLL) speed control
- Choice of integral hobbed pinion or straight motor shaft